Monday 31 December 2012


Beloveth in Christ,




Finally the year 2012 is over and all one can say had it not been for the good Lord...... each one of us can fill in the gaps, but from all of us here in Kampala we want to say God has seen us through and there is so much to be thankful for despite the many ups and downs.



As I write this I am so far away from the city in my tiny village some 450 km away from Kampala city with my Mom in our rural home. Home has never been the same again since our Dad passed away some three months ago. The departure is so real but every where I walk in our compound here his presence is so real and one just wonders at the impact of the loss of a loved one.



I have decided to spend the rest of the week leading into the new year to be with my Mom just to be around and help where I can; life in a typical rural Uganda village can be harsh a lot of things/issues have risen since the passing away of my Dad and it seems all eyes are set on me to handle some of this things, so as you start this new year please remember to pray for me for wisdom and courage to confront some huge cultural challenges with prayer and tact before I can get back to start a new year at UCf.



Meanwhile at UCf we are poised to start the new year with new set of leaders, dreaming big and trusting that we can be able to complete our huge building project. One thing I desire and love to see God opening for us afresh this year starting 2013 is a great door to reach out more to many of our students who are in the market place.



Join us in prayer as we all do our part in touching our nation form the top and from all of us here in Kampala we wish you the best of the year 2013 and know that you are a very integral part of our lives here and deeply appreciate your love prayer and support.

Blessings and happy new Year,



Micah, Grace, Reba and Helen Rwothumio.   

No comments:

Post a Comment